30 October 2004

The Holy Spirit Speaks (part 2)

Jn 15:5 I am the vine; you are the branches. If a man remains in me and I in him, he will bear much fruit…
Is 11:2-3 The Spirit of the LORD will rest on him –
the Spirit of wisdom and of understanding,
the Spirit of counsel and of power,
the Spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the LORD –
and he will delight in the fear of the LORD.
The Spirit of truth and of holiness
The Spirit of life and of revelation
The Spirit of grace and of glory, will be for Him
The Spirit of sonship to the praise and glory of the God and Father of Jesus Christ, who is also His God and Father.

He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches.

Is 13:3 I have commanded my holy ones; I have summoned my warriors to carry out my wrath - those who rejoice in my triumph.
Is 13:11-13 I will punish the world for its evil, the wicked for their sins. I will put an end to the arrogance of the haughty and will humble the pride of the ruthless. I will make man scarcer than pure gold, more rare than the gold of Ophir. Therefore I will make the heavens tremble; and the earth will shake from its place at the wrath of the LORD Almighty, in the day of his burning anger.
Is 13:17 See, I will stir up against them the Medes, who do not care for silver and have no delight in gold.
Ex 19:6 a holy nation of priests and kings – a holy nation
Dt 28:49-50 …a nation whose language you will not understand, a fierce-looking nation without respect for the old or pity for the young, like an eagle swooping down.
Is 14:30 …your root I will destroy by famine; it will slay your survivors.
Is 15:9 Your waters are full of blood, but I will bring still more upon you - a lion upon the fugitives of Moab and upon those who remain in the land.
Is 16:9-10 So I weep, as Jazer weeps, for the vines of Sibmah. O Heshbon, O Elealeh, I drench you with tears! The shouts of joy over your ripened fruit and over your harvests have been stilled. Joy and gladness are taken away from the orchards; no one sings or shouts in the vineyards; no one treads out wine at the presses, for I have put an end to the shouting.
Is 21:2 Attack! Lay siege! I will bring to an end all the groaning she caused.
Is 23:12-13 …Up, cross over to Cyprus; even there you will find no rest. Look at the land of the Babylonians, this people that is now of no account!…
Is 34:5 My sword has drunk its fill in the heavens; see, it descends in judgment on Edom, the people I have totally destroyed.
Is 52:13 See, my holy ones will act wisely…
Is 53:11 After the suffering… they will see the light of life and be satisfied…
Is 41:1 Sing, O barren woman, you who never bore a child; burst into song, shout for joy, you who were never in labor; because more are the children of the desolate woman than of her who has a husband
Mk 14:9 I tell you the truth, wherever the gospel is preached throughout the world, what she has done will also be told, in memory of her.
Is 54:2-3 Enlarge the place of your tent, stretch your tent curtains wide, do not hold back; lengthen your cords, strengthen your stakes. For you will spread out to the right and to the left; your descendants will dispossess nations and settle in their desolate cities.

This is what the LORD says: For three sins of the Pharisees, even for four, I will not turn back my wrath.
For three sins of the Sadducees, even for four, I will not turn back my wrath.
For three sins of the Herodians, even for four, I will not turn back my wrath.
For three sins of the Nicolaitans, even for four, I will not turn back my wrath.
For three sins of the Balaamites, even for four, I will not turn back my wrath.
For three sins of Jezebel and her children, even for four, I will not turn back my wrath.
Eze 14:20 as surely as I live, declares the Sovereign LORD , even if Noah, Daniel and Job were in it, they could save neither son nor daughter. They would save only themselves by their righteousness.

Lk 6:24-26 … woe to you who are rich, for you have already received your comfort.
Woe to you who are well fed now, for you will go hungry. Woe to you who laugh now, for you will mourn and weep. Woe to you when all men speak well of you…
Jud 1:11 Woe to them! They have taken the way of Cain; they have rushed for profit into Balaam's error; they have been destroyed in Korah's rebellion.
Jud 1:20-25 But you, dear friends, build yourselves up in your most holy faith and pray in the Holy Spirit. Keep yourselves in God's love as you wait for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ to bring you to eternal life. Be merciful to those who doubt; snatch others from the fire and save them; to others show mercy, mixed with fear--hating even the clothing stained by corrupted flesh. To him who is able to keep you from falling and to present you before his glorious presence without fault and with great joy-- to the only God our Savior be glory, majesty, power and authority, through Jesus Christ our Lord, before all ages, now and forevermore! Amen.
Rev 22:20 … Come, Lord Jesus.