17 January 2004

The Old Order of Things Passes Away

This is what the Lord Almighty, the Sovereign Lord says:

I am the LORD , who exercises loving- kindness, justice and righteousness on earth, for in these I delight. (Jer 9:24)
I, Wisdom, walk in the way of righteousness, along the midst of the paths of justice [Prov 8:20]
I will make justice the measuring line and righteousness the plumb line. (Is 28:17)
For I, the LORD, love justice; I hate robbery and iniquity, and wrong with violence or a burnt offering . (Is 61:8)
Would you discredit my justice? Would you condemn me to justify yourself? Will you condemn Me [your God], that you may [appear] righteous and justified? (Job 40:8)
Remember the words I spoke to you (Jn 15:20)
Let justice roll on like a river, righteousness as a mighty and ever-flowing stream, a never-failing stream! (Am 5:24)
Administer true justice; show mercy and compassion to one another. (Zech 7:9)
Do not pervert justice; do not show partiality to the poor or favoritism to the great, but judge your neighbor fairly. (Lev 19:15)
Do not spread false reports. Do not help a wicked man by being a malicious witness. Do not follow the crowd in doing wrong. When you give testimony in a lawsuit, do not pervert justice by siding with the crowd. Do not deny justice to your poor people in their lawsuits (Exo 23:1-2, 6)
Learn to do right! Seek justice, encourage the oppressed, rebuke the oppressor. Defend the cause of the fatherless, plead the case of the widow. (Is 1:17)
Administer justice every morning; rescue from the hand of his oppressor the one who has been robbed, or my wrath will break out and burn like fire because of the evil you have done- burn with no one to quench it. (Jer 21:12)
Do not my words do good to him whose ways are right? (Mic 2:6)
But my people do not know the requirements of the Lord, the law of the Lord. (Jer 8:7)
Nor does His word abide or dwell in you, you have not His word living in your hearts (Jn 5:38)
You do not know Him or recognize Him and are not acquainted with Him. (Jn 8:55)
Why also do you transgress and violate the commandment of God for the sake of the rules handed down to you by your forefathers? So for the sake of your tradition, you have set aside the Word of God [depriving it of force and authority and making it of no effect]. (Matt 15:3-6)
Uselessly do they worship Me, for they teach as doctrines the commands of men. (Mt 15:9)
Your wisdom and your knowledge mislead you when you say to yourself, “I am, and there is none besides me” (Is 47:10)
How can you say “we are wise, we have the written law of the Lord”? The truth is, the lying pen of the scribes has made of the law a falsehood? (Jer 8:8)
Since they have rejected the word of the Lord, what kind of wisdom do they have, and what broad, full intelligence is in them? (Jer 8:9)
The people have broken my covenant and rebelled against my law (Hos 8:1)
They have forsaken my law, which I set before them; they have not obeyed me or followed my law, and obeyed My voice or walked in accordance with it. Instead they have followed the stubborn inclinations of their hearts (Jer 9:13)
These people have a stubborn and rebellious hearts; they have turned aside and gone away , these people have hearts that draw back from God and wills that rebel against Him; they have revolted and quit His service and have gone away [into idolatry] your sins have deprived you of good. (Jer 5:23)
For I know how many are your offenses and how great your sins. You oppress the righteous and take bribes and you deprive the poor of justice in the courts. (Am 5:12)
The iniquity and guilt of the house of the Lord is exceedingly great; the land is full of bloodshed and the city is full of injustice and perverseness. They say, 'The LORD has forsaken the land; the LORD does not see.' (Eze 9:9)
But I have been watching! (Jer 7:11)
And now what do I have here? (Is 52:5)
The people of the land practice extortion and commit robbery; they oppress the poor and needy and mistreat the alien, denying them justice. (Eze 22:29)
In you are slanderous men who arouse suspicions to shed blood, and in you are they who have eaten [food offered to idols] upon the mountains; in the midst of you they have committed lewdness. (Eze 22:9)
They trample on the heads of the poor as upon the dust of the ground and deny justice to the oppressed, they defraud and turn aside the humble. AMP Father and son use the same girl and so profane my holy name. (Amos 2:7)
My name continually is blasphemed all day long. (Is 52:5)
They tie up heavy loads and put them on men’s shoulders, but they themselves are not willing to lift a finger to move them. (Mt 23:4)
Is not this the kind of fasting I have chosen: to loose the chains of injustice of wickedness and untie the cords of the yoke, to set the oppressed free and break every [enslaving] yoke? (Is 58:6)
For my yoke is easy and my burden is light (Matt 11:28)
The words I have spoken to you are spirit and they are life. (Jn 6:63)
Does this offend you? Is this a stumbling block to you? (Jn 6:61)
I am the way and the truth and the life (Jn 14:6)
And the truth will set you free. (Jn 8:32)
I will set free the people you ensnare like birds (Eze 13:20)
To say to the captives, “Come out”, and to those in darkness, “Be free!” (Is 49:9)
If the Son sets you free, you are free indeed (Jn 8:34)
Woe to the world because of the things that cause people to sin and such temptations to sin and influences to do wrong! Such things must come, It is necessary that temptations come, but woe to the man through whom they come! (Mt 18:7)
Woe to the world because of its stumbling blocks! For it is inevitable that stumbling blocks come; but woe to that man through whom the stumbling block comes! (Mt 18:7)
Woe unto the world because of offences! For it must needs be that offences come; but woe to that man by whom the offence cometh!
Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You shut the kingdom of heaven in men’s faces. (Mt 23:13)
You have taken away the key to knowledge. You yourselves have not entered, and you have hindered those who were entering. (Lk 11:52)
Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You have neglected the more important matters of the law – justice, mercy and faithfulness and fidelity. You should have practiced the latter, without neglecting the former. (Matt 23:23) - They do not practise what they preach. (Mt 23:3)
Woe to the shepherds who are destroying and scattering the sheep of my pasture! Because you have scattered my flock and driven them away and have not bestowed care on them, I will bestow punishment on you for the evil you have done. (Jer 23:1)
Woe to the shepherds who only take care of themselves! You have not strengthened the weak or healed the sick or bound up the injured. You have not brought back the strays or searched for the lost. You have ruled over them harshly and brutally. So they were scattered because there was no shepherd. My sheep wandered over every high hill and so has been plundered and become food for the wild animals (Eze 34:8)
They scattered over the whole earth, and no one searched or looked for them. Behold, I, I Myself, will search for My sheep and will seek them out. I am the good shepherd. The hired hand is not the shepherd who owns the sheep. The hired hand is not the shepherd who owns the sheep. When he sees the wolf coming, he abandons the sheep and runs away. Then the wolf attacks the flock and scatters it. The man runs away because he is a hired hand and cares nothing for the sheep. (Jn 10:11)
As surely as I live, because my flock has lacked a shepherd and so have been plundered and because my shepherds did not search for my flock but cared for themselves rather than MY flock. I am against the shepherds and will hold them accountable for my flock. I will remove them from tending the flock so that the shepherds can no longer feed themselves. (Eze 34)
Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof. (Mt 21:4)
I tell you the truth, I am the gate for the sheep. All who ever came before me were thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not listen to them. (Jn 10:7)
Therefore I will teach them- this time I will teach them my power and might. (Jer 16:21)
Woe to him who builds his palace by unrighteousness, his upper rooms by injustice, making his countrymen work for nothing, not paying them for their labor. (Jer 22:13)
Woe! Woe, O great city, dressed in fine linen, purple and scarlet, and glittering with gold, precious stones and pearls! Woe! Woe, O great city, where all the ships on the sea became rich through her wealth! (Rev 18:16 & 18:19)
Every teacher of the law who has been instructed about the kingdom of heaven is like the owner of a house who brings out of his storeroom new treasures as well as old. (Mt 13:52)
The priests are to serve as judges…They are to keep my laws and my decrees (Eze 44:23)
Her priests do violence to my law and profane my holy things; they do not distinguish between the holy and the common; they teach that there is no difference between the unclean and the clean… so that I am profaned among them. (Eze 22:26) She has rejected my laws and has not followed my decrees (Eze 5:6)
Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush (Jer 6:15)
But they were not concerned and paid no attention [they ignored and made light of the summons, treating it with contempt] and they went away, one to his farm, another to his business (Mt 22:5)
If anyone is ashamed of me and my words in this adulterous and sinful generation, the Son of Man will be ashamed of him when he comes in his Father’s glory with the holy angels.
Listen carefully and take to heart all the words I speak to you (Eze 3:10)
If you had known what these words mean (Mt 12:7)
“This is my Son, whom I love; with him I am well pleased. Listen to him!” (Mt 17:5) And teach them to obey everything I have commanded you (Mt 28:20)
For on my holy mountain, the high mountain (Eze 20:40)
Have I not commanded you? (Jo 1:9)
If you hold to my teaching, continue in my word, abide in my word, then you are truly my disciples (Jn 8:31)
By her teachings she misleads my servants into sexual immorality and the eating of food sacrificed to idols (Rev 2:20)
Though I never commanded, nor did it enter my mind or heart that they should do this abomination. (Jer 32:25)
You have people there who hold to the teaching of Balaam, who kept teaching Balak to put a stumbling block before the sons of Israel, to entice the Israelites to sin by eating food sacrificed to idols and by committing sexual immorality. Likewise you also have those who hold to the teaching of the Nicolations. (Rev 2:14-15)
Which I also hate (Rev 2:6)
I have given her time to repent of her immorality, but she is unwilling. So I will cast her on a bed of suffering, and I will make those who commit adultery with her suffer intensely, unless they repent of her ways. (Rev 2:21)
But they will reply, ‘It’s no use. We will continue with our plans; each of us will follow the stubbornness of his evil heart” (Jer 18:12)
Each one of you, reform your ways and your actions (Jer 18:12)
If you repent, I will restore you that you may serve me, if you utter worthy, not worthless words, you will be my spokesman. (Jer 15:19)
Repent! Turn from your idols and renounce all your detestable practices! (Eze 14:6)
Repent! Turn from all your offences; then sin will not be your downfall. Rid yourselves of all the offences you have committed, and get a new heart and a new spirit. (Eze 18:30)
For I take no pleasure in the death of anyone… Repent and live! (Eze 18:32)
But unless you repent, you too will all perish. (Lk 13:3/5)
Repent, for the kingdom of heaven is near. (Mt 4:17)
The kingdom of God is near. (Mk 1:15)
Repent therefore! (Rev 2:16)
Why have they provoked Me to anger with their carved images and, with their worthless foreign idols? (Jer 8:19)
Will you not learn a lesson and obey my words? (Jer 35:12)
Like Adam, they have broken the covenant, they have been unfaithful to me. (Ho 6:7)
He who is not with Me [definitely on My side] is against Me, and he who does not [definitely] gather with Me and for My side scatters. (Matthew 12:30)
So bear the shame of your harvest, because of the Lord’s fierce anger. (Jer 12:13)
My anger burns against the shepherds, and I will punish the leaders. (Zec 10:3)
I tell you the truth, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are entering the kingdom of heaven ahead of you. (Mt 21:31)
Beware of the teachers of the law (Lk 20:46)
Everything they do is done for men to see, they do all their deeds to be noticed by men (Mt 23:5)
Such men will be punished most severely. (Mk 12:40)
Yes, I tell you, this generation will be held responsible for it all. (Lk 11:51)
Every one of you that I do not cut from my altar will be spared only to blind your eyes with tears and to grieve your heart. (I sam 2:33)
You have forsaken your first love! You have left (abandoned) the love that you had at first [you have deserted Me, your first love] . Remember the height from which you have fallen! (Rev 2:4)
They committed adultery with their idols, at the same time they defiled my sanctuary, they entered my sanctuary and desecrated it. That is what they did in my house. (Eze 23:36)
It is written, ‘My house will be called a house of prayer,’ but you are making it into a den of robbers. (Mt 21:13)
Then the owner of the house became angry (Lk 14:21)
I will expose your righteousness and your works, and they will not benefit you. Let your collection of idols save you! (Is 57:12)
I am the Lord; that is my name! I will not give my glory to another or my praise to idols. (Is 42:8)
Because of all your detestable idols, because you have defiled my sanctuary with all your vile images and detestable practices (Eze 5:11)
These picked people, who refuse to listen to my words, who follow the stubbornness of their hearts (Jer 13:9)
I myself will withdraw favour from you, I will not look on you with pity or spare you. But I will bring down on your own heads what you have done. (Eze 5:9 & 9:10)
I am about to desecrate and profane my sanctuary- the stronghold in which you take pride as your strength, the delight and the desire of your eyes, the object of your affection, and the pity and sympathy of your soul. (Eze 24:21)
Do not trust in deceptive words and say, “This is the temple of the Lord, the temple of the Lord, the temple of the Lord. (Jer 7:4)
But look, you are trusting in deceptive words that are worthless. (Jer 9:8)
Do you see all these things? I tell you the truth, not one stone here will be left on another; every one will be thrown down." (Mt 24:2)
And he who falls on this stone - the chief corner stone (Mt 21:42)
will be broken to pieces, but on whomever it falls, it will scatter him like dust (Mt 21:44)
I did not come to bring peace, but a sword (Mt 10:34)
A sword, a sword, drawn for the slaughter
A sword, a sword, sharpened and polished - sharpened for the slaughter, polished to flash light lightning (Eze 21:9)
For all who draw the sword will die by the sword (Mt 26:52)
There is no peace for the wicked (Is 48:22)
Begin at my sanctuary. (Eze 9:6)
The rebels are deep in slaughter. I will discipline all of them. (Hos 5:2)
Violence has grown into a rod to punish wickedness. (Eze 7:11)
Then all the churches will know, recognize and understand that that I am he who searches hearts and minds, and I will repay you according to your deeds. (Rev 2:23)
For mighty is the Lord God who judges her (Rev 18:8)
From everyone who has been given much, much will be demanded; and from the one who has been entrusted with much, much more will be asked. (Lk 12:47)
I tell you, on the day of judgment men will have to give account for every idle (inoperative, nonworking) word they speak. For by your words you will be justified and acquitted, and by your words you will be condemned and sentenced. (Mt 12:36)
Every plant which My heavenly Father has not planted will be torn up by the roots. (Mt 15:13)
Face to face, I will execute judgment upon you. (Eze 20:35)
So I will come near to you for judgment. I will be quick to testify against sorcerers, adulterers and perjurers, against those who defraud laborers of their wages, who oppress the widows and the fatherless, and deprive aliens of justice, but do not fear me. (Mal 3:5)
Should you not fear me? Should you not tremble in my presence? (Jer 5:22)
Whom have you so dreaded and feared that you have been false to me, and neither remembered me nor pondered me in your hearts? (Is 57:11)
For a long time I have kept silent, I have been quiet and held myself back. I have for a long time held my peace, I have been still and restrained myself. (Is 42:14)
Is it not because I have been long silent that you do not fear me? (Is 57:11)
Hear this you priests! (Hos 5:1)
This judgment is against you (Ho 5:1)
Hear, you deaf. Look. You blind and see! (Is 42:18)
"Listen to me, my people; hear me, my nation: The law will go out from me; my justice will become a light to the nations. (Is 51:4)
Hear me, you who know what is right, you who know rightness and justice and right standing with God, the people in whose heart is My law and My instruction (Is 51:7) blessed are your eyes because they do see, and your ears because they do hear. (Mt 13:16 AMP)
To you it has been given to know the secrets and mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it has not been given. (Mt 13:11)
Do not fear the reproach of men or be terrified by their insults. My righteousness will last forever, my salvation through all generations. (Is 51:7)
Get yourself ready! (Jer 1:17)
Come near me and listen to this (Is 48:16)
Maintain justice and do what is right, for my salvation is close at hand and my righteousness will soon be revealed. (Is 56:1)
At that time the sign of the Son of Man will appear in the sky, and all the nations of the earth will mourn. They will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of the sky, with power and great glory. (Matt 24:30)
Now have come the salvation and the power and the kingdom of our God, and the power (the sovereignty, the authority) of his Christ. (Rev 12:10)
Do not fear, for I am with you (Jeremiah 46:28).
I am with you and will save you. I will discipline you but only with justice; I will not let you go entirely unpunished.' (Jeremiah 30:11)
My righteousness draws near speedily, my salvation is on the way, and my arm will bring justice to the nations. The islands will wait for and expect Me and on My arm shall they trust and wait with hope. (Is 51:5)
Here is my servant, whom I uphold, my chosen one in whom I delight; I will put my Spirit on him and he will bring justice to the nations. (Is 42:1)
In faithfulness he will bring forth justice; he will not fail or become weak or be crushed and discouraged till he establishes justice on earth. In his law the islands will put their hope." (Is 42:3-4)
I will betroth you to me forever; I will betroth you in righteousness and justice, in love and compassion. (Hos 2:19)
I am the good shepherd. (Jn 10:11)
I will search for the lost and bring back the strays.
For the Son of Man came to seek and to save what was lost. (Lk 19:10)
I will bind up the injured and strengthen the weak, but the sleek and the strong I will destroy. I will destroy the fat and the strong [who have become hardhearted and perverse] I will feed them with judgment and punishment.
See, I myself will judge between the fat sheep and the lean sheep (Eze 24:20)
I will shepherd the flock with justice. (Ezekiel 34:16)
I have other sheep that are not of this sheep pen. I must bring them in also. They too will listen to my voice, and there shall be one flock and one shepherd. (Jn 10:11)
And will not God bring about justice for his chosen ones, who cry out to him day and night? Will he keep putting them off? I tell you, he will see that they get justice, and quickly. (Luke 18:7)
Come out of her my people, so that you will not share in her sins, so that you will not receive any of her plagues. (Rev 18:4)
All of you must keep awake (give strict attention, be cautious and active) and watch and pray (Mt 26:41)
Take care what you listen to. (Mark 4:24)
I the Lord have spoken. (Eze 34:24)
Quiet! Be still! (Mk 4:39)
Amen Holy Spirit!